12 Week Course
What Do You Get?
Join me and I will give you a chance to learn more about protection insurance. This is far more than just reading about products, services, and the technicalities of the cover.
Those things are essential, but do they help you to know how to actually advise your clients about their protection needs?
Protection Insurance In Practice is about bringing your study materials to life.
I will lead you through ways to spot the need and opportunities for protection insurance, how to improve your communication and soft skills, and develop your ability to know your client.
This course is provided online so that you can take part in the comfort of your own home or work place.
The course takes place over 12 weeks and includes
- Meeting Compliance Requirements
- Sales Techniques, Communications and Soft Skills
- Personal Life Insurance and Critical Illness Cover
- Personal Income Protection
- Understanding Mental Health, Parkinson’s and Strokes
- Understanding Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer and Heart Attacks
- Understanding Diabetes and HIV
- Business and Group Protection
- Vulnerable Clients and Claims Handling
- Effective Factfinding
- Recommendations, Gaining Confirmation and Client Retention
- Live Role Play Factfind
The sessions last for 1 hour* and are held weekly, with little bits of homework to complete each week.
*I’m sorry the compliance session lasts 1 1/2 hours, if you can get through that, you can get through anything!
What Are the Costs?
£1,249 per person
This means that you are getting interactive training, that shows you how to apply protection insurance in your work, for less than £100 per hour. Plus, you get chance to quiz me through our private community throughout the course.
With the buy 2 get 1 free offer, this reduces the costs per person to £833!
Why It’s Worth It
A lot of the time training focuses on compliance, or products, or advice. But these are all interconnected, you cannot do any of them, without knowing the rest.
This is where Protection Insurance In Practice stands out.
You are getting:
- 13 hours dedicated interactive learning
- Training from a multi-award winning protection adviser
- 13 hours accredited structured CPD
- Access to a private social community where you can pick my brains and develop skills with your peers