3 Day Course
What Do You Get?
I know that some people like to just get stuck in and immerse themselves into things. I’m like that.
This is the 12 week course, squashed down to fit into 3 days. Being completely upfront this is going to be intense!
Together we will go through how to understand protection insurance, the way you communicate with clients and how to build protection recommendations.
This is far more than just reading about products, services, and the technicalities of the cover.
Protection Insurance In Practice is about bringing your study materials to life.
I will lead you through ways to spot the need and opportunities for protection insurance, how to improve your communication and soft skills, and develop your ability to know your client.
This course is provided online so that you can take part in the comfort of your own home or work place.
- Meeting Compliance Requirements
- Sales Techniques, Communications and Soft Skills
- Personal Life Insurance and Critical Illness Cover
- Personal Income Protection
- Understanding Mental Health, Parkinson’s and Strokes
- Understanding Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer and Heart Attacks
- Understanding Diabetes and HIV
- Business and Group Protection
- Vulnerable Clients and Claims Handling
- Effective Factfinding
- Recommendations, Gaining Confirmation and Client Retention
- Live Role Play Factfind
The sessions last for 1 hour* and are held weekly, with little bits of homework to complete each week.
*I’m sorry the compliance session lasts 1 1/2 hours, if you can get through that, you can get through anything!
What Are the Costs?
£1,500 per person
This course will take place over 3 consecutive days. It is available on request and there must be a minimum of 2 people attending.
You can add your name to a list of people that want to take part in this course, if you are unable to book two places yourself.
With the buy 2 get 1 free offer, this reduces the costs per person to £1,000!
Why It’s Worth It
A lot of the time training focuses on compliance, or products, or advice. But these are all interconnected, you cannot do any of them, without knowing the rest.
This is where Protection Insurance In Practice stands out.
You are getting:
- 13 hours dedicated interactive learning
- Training from a multi-award winning protection adviser
- 13 hours accredited structured CPD
- Access to a private social community where you can pick my brains and develop skills with your peers